As the end of the year draws near, it’s a good time to review your business and plan for the next year. Here are 8 things to consider:
1. What were your biggest successes this year? What can you do more of next year?
2. What were your biggest challenges this year? How can you do things differently next year?
3. What new strategies or technologies have you tried this year? How did they work out for your business? What are the results of your efforts?
4. When you look back on this time last year, what do you wish that you’d done then that would increase your success now?
5. As you progress throughout the next year, what do you expect to be your biggest challenges? How will you overcome them?
6. What strategies will you implement this upcoming year that we haven’t discussed here?
7. As a company, where is your business going and how does it fit into the big picture of things?
8. As you look ahead to the coming year, what budgetary considerations do you need to make?
These are just some questions to consider as you reflect on your business’ past performance and plan for its future. Make sure to take the time to sit down and map out your game plan for the next twelve months.